I'm extremely excited to introduce my second blog giveaway. After the success of my first contest last week, I've been looking forward to hosting a second. So, why wait?!
With another school year among us, I have designed this contest with teachers in mind. However, you do not have to be a teacher to enter.
This is the second consecutive year I am not returning to a classroom (and third consecutive year not returning to a history classroom). I have mixed emotions - most days, I really don't care. There are a lot of perks to not teaching. But every once in a while, I'll be part of a conversation, overhear something, or stumble upon a memory that makes me wish I was going back.
As a teacher, I always loved the beginning of a new year. Anticipating the kids I'd be working with, having an opportunity to revamp things from the year before, and starting with a "clean slate." Ultimately, I loved thinking about how I was going to improve - what I would do even better than the year before.
Okay, so what can you win???
This "Teaching is a Work of Heart" Treasure Chest!!!! It contains over thirty (30) items and has more than $150 in value! SWEET!!!
Some of the items include:
ADDITIONALLY, you can receive extra entries by doing any or all of the following:
- A Handbook for Classroom Instruction that Works (Marazano, et al.)
- The Essential 55 by Ron Clark
- Winning Strategies for Classroom Management by Carol Cummings
- Transparencies (good for copy machines and laser printers)
- Ten miniature white boards
- The Book of Magnetic Poetry
- Electronic Timer
- Hand Sanitizer
- CD featuring the classical music of Mozart
- Inflatable Beach Ball
- Comprehension Cubes
- Classroom Management Signs
- Basketball net with nerf ball (great for review games)
- Sentence Strips
- 5 See It, Hear It, STOP IT bracelets and 2 decals (created in memory of Alex Harrison in support of anti-bullying efforts)
- Tons of stickers and post-it notes
- Tons of supplies, including highlighters, pencils, glue sticks, and more!
- Advertise this contest on your blog (+5 entries)
- Advertise this contest on Facebook (+3 entries)
- Advertise or retweet this contest on Twitter (+2 entries)
- I'll also add an entry if you become a follower of my twitter feed and/or my blog
This is a great contest for teachers. However, if you are not a teacher, you should still enter. Consider giving the prize to a teacher you know. Perhaps you have a friend or relative who teaches. Parents: You could give the prize to your child's teacher, or a teacher from the past you really enjoyed. Students: Think about it - is there a better way to get on your teacher's good side then walking in and handing them this awesome collection of goodies. Think about it...
Thank you in advance for participating. Good luck to everyone!
This contest is now closed.