I got home around noon. I showered, threw on something comfortable, and sat down at my computer. And, on a whim, I created this blog - for no reason other than the fact I needed something to occupy my afternoon. True story.
This year, I cranked out 111 posts and participated in two blogfests. I
In honor of my blogoversary, as many like to call it, I am reposting links to my most popular posts. I'm also posting links to my personal favorite posts that, for one reason or another, don't fall into the popular category.
Thanks for stopping in today. Here's to the start of a productive week for everyone!
My Top 5 Posts:
1. Interview with J.M. Tohline
2. Don't Want To Work Today
3. I'm Ten Months Pregnant
4. For Entertainment Purposes Only
5. Dear Parents, You Can't Do That. No, Really, You Can't.
My 'Less Popular' Favorites:
1. Bullies Thrive As Casualties Rise
2. My Name Is Paul, And I Am A Writer
3. Are Celebrity "Novels" Compromising The Publishing Industry?
4. Every Book You Hate Is Loved By An Agent Somewhere
5. Young Adult Literature: Why I Choose To Write It
Thanks to everyone who joined me this past year. Your comments, visits, and support is greatly appreciated.
All the best,