Partyin', partyin' (Yeah).
Okay, enough of that. I apologize; their isn't a lot of oxygen flowing in my writing cave. My capillaries are a tad clogged.
As we launch into the weekend (for those of you who observe weekends, that is), I wanted to share some news and opportunities for you to check out.
1. Michele Shaw is having a Super Spectacular Book Giveaway. Once her blog reaches 150 followers (at the moment she is six away from her goal), Michele is giving away three YA novels to one lucky commenter. The winner selects three out of six books, including Jay Asher's THIRTEEN REASONS WHY and Laurie Halse Anderson's SPEAK.
2. Kelly Lyman is hosting her 200 Follower Giveaway. She is giving away two different prize packages, both which include a $10 B&N gift card. The deadline is June 24. I was the lucky winner of Kelly's last giveaway and I received my prize package yesterday. Feast your eyes on this:
3. Kevin Craig will be giving away three copies of his YA debut SUMMER ON FIRE, a book I personally can't wait to read. There are two ways you can enter his giveaway; one is as easy as tweeting a link to the post and commenting that you did so. The deadline is July 1.
4. Congratulations to my buddy Duncan D. Horne on the birth of his second daughter, Leah Marie. Leah was born Wednesday at 3:37 AM.
5. And finally, a huge congratulations is owed to JM Tohline. THE GREAT LENORE is already sold out on Amazon; however, copies are available online through B&N, Borders, or his publishing house, Atticus Books. Amazon will begin shipping again on June 21.
Have a great weekend, folks! Any exciting plans?