Today I'm acting out of character and reflecting on positive memories from the past year. It's not easy for everyone to silence the negatives, but it's definitely a healthier road to take. These are some moments I was happy to live through this year.
1. Losing 35 pounds.
2. Watching the Kentucky Wildcats make the NCAA final four.
3. Completing my first draft of REJECTED.
4. My Tweet-up with LK Gardner-Griffie.
5. My brother's wedding weekend.
6. Meeting the locals through Philly Lit Night (check out their links on my sidebar).
7. Reading JM Tohline's THE GREAT LENORE.
8. Grandpa's 100th birthday party.
9. Meeting Matt Blackstone (A SCARY SCENE IN A SCARY MOVIE).
10. Discovering the appeal of Big Brother.
11. Scoring over 200 points (twice) in a fantasy football match-up. Sigh; my team had so much potential.
What were your highlights in 2011?