Twenty Goals for 2012:
1. Finish the second draft - and write the third - of my first YA Contemporary.
2. Write and send my first query letter.
3. Spend more time with people.
4. Read more books.
5. Lower my cholesterol to a level that doesn't result in being mailed pamphlets from the American Heart Association.
6. Make new friends.
7. Blog more (and better).
8. Try new restaurants (but keep the weight off - those 35 pounds are not coming back!)
9. Lay on a beach.
10. Get out of retail.
11. Draft a fantasy team that makes the playoffs.
12. Accept the past; lose my bitterness.
13. Kill this depression. Beat my anxiety.
14. Meet more writing friends in person.
15. Celebrate my birthday.
16. Spend time at my alma mater. It's a great place to reflect and rejuvenate.
17. Figure out my career path.
18. Practice a variety of relaxation methods. Sleep better.
19. See a concert.
20. Give back; make a difference.
What are your goals for the new year?