In other words, I just need to post something. I guess I'll do that now.
1. I bought Sherman Alexie's THE ABSOLUTELY TRUE DIARY OF A PART-TIME INDIAN.
2. I accidentally removed Microsoft Office from my PC. It was the 2000 version, but still. Don't ask.
3. My sister-in-law came to the rescue. She hooked me up with a brand new edition of Microsoft Office 2010. It cost me ten bucks. It's nice having relatives who own their own business.
4. I applied and interviewed for a second promotion at work. My brain hiccupped, and for a second, thought it was a good idea to pack more in my schedule. I doubt I'm in the running, though - it isn't my area of expertise.
6. I bought new sneakers for the gym. They are much more comfortable than my previous pair.
7. I watched the Super Bowl. I also watched the halftime show. Turns out, I don't L-U-V Madonna.
8. I reached the Gold Level on my Starbucks card. I'm still not sure what this means, except that I visit Starbucks a bit too much these days.
9. I saw Contraband. It seemed like a realistic portrayal of a culture I knew nothing about. A compelling thriller with a topnotch cast (Hi, Kate Beckinsale. Did I mention I lost 35 pounds?).
10. I worked too much and revised too little. What else is new, right?
What's new with everyone? How goes life?